X Fitness is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and fully fulfilling and complying with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
The directors, management and employees of the company shall keep all personal data collected and/or stored and/or transmitted and/or used by the company confidential and shall try their best to keep them properly. The company shall endeavor to ensure that the collection and/or storage and/or transmission and/or use of personal data are performed in an appropriate manner for member services and internal purposes. When individuals lawfully request access to and/or correction of personal data held by the Company about them, the Company shall provide and/or correct such data in an appropriate manner in a timely manner.
collect personal data
In order to help improve the services and products provided by X Fitness, provide personalized services, follow up on class upgrades and contract renewals, and promote the latest services and products related to fitness, yoga, catering and retail business to each customer, X Fitness Different types of personal data are collected.
When you sign a user agreement with X Fitness and submit registration on the X Fitness webpage or other channels, X Fitness will collect your personal information.
You are not responsible for providing us with any personal information, but the information you provide will help X Fitness provide you with services and products. The basic information we need includes your name, phone number and email address.
In order to better understand your needs and provide personalized services, X Fitness may ask you to provide more detailed information. For all relevant requests, the decision to provide information is entirely at your discretion; in certain circumstances in which you request services, you may be required to provide some information, and it is your decision whether to provide such information. Obviously, if you fail to provide the relevant information, we may not be able to provide the services you request; in all cases, if we need any information from you, we will give you prior notice. If you must provide relevant information, we will notify you in advance.
Wherever possible, we use common industry practices and codes to verify the information provided, including checking sums on numerical items such as account or credit card numbers. In some cases, we are able to verify the authenticity of the information provided by the existing information we hold. In some cases, companies are required to review original documents, such as proof of personal identity and/or address, before using personal data.
Categories of Personal Data Collected:
• your attendance record;
• your purchase history;
• Your personal data; name, age, gender, address, mobile phone number, office phone number, emergency contact name, emergency contact phone number, email address, country of residence, date of birth, profile photo, title, company name and address , salary range and job details, education and profession, interests and leisure activities, other ordered related products and services, household and household demographics;
• Your credit card details, payment details including payment method;
• Your fitness plan and goals;
• How you got to know X Fitness;
• Community discussions, communications through the Site, and the content of communications between you and X Fitness;
• Other information about your interactions with the site, services and content, including computer and connection data, page view statistics, traffic to and from the site, advertising data, IP location, and standard web log data;
Personal Data Purpose
• processing of applications and registration;
• Follow up on classroom upgrades and contract renewals;
• Conduct market research and analysis;
• direct marketing campaigns;
• Confirm the validity of discount offers;
• Other related purposes.
X Fitness will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of personal data and to maintain correct and up-to-date information. If the data is computer data, it is stored in a computer system and storage media with strict control over access to data. If it is an actual record, it is stored in a locked area. The above storage places are located in restricted areas. In several cases, these facilities are located overseas. X Fitness employees and data controllers are obliged to keep all personal data held by X Fitness confidential. However, we cannot guarantee the security of communications over the Internet and therefore cannot absolutely guarantee that data will be secure at all times. X Fitness accepts no responsibility for incidents arising from unauthorized use of personal data.
The company will destroy personal information in accordance with our internal retention policy. Policy:
1. Personal data shall only be kept until the original or directly related purpose at the time of collection is achieved, unless personal data is kept to comply with relevant legislation or agreed obligations; and
2. Personal data should be deleted from the company’s computer, paper or other storage systems according to the above guidelines and the company’s internal procedures according to a specific schedule.
Transfer of Personal Data
X Fitness may transfer your personal data to our holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associates for any of the above purposes.
Inquiry and Correction of Personal Data
Individuals have the right to:
1. To determine whether the company holds personal data about him and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data;
2. Ask us to correct inaccurate personal data about himself to achieve the purpose of using the data.
“Cookies” are data stored in your computer browser. After browsing, many webpages will generate cookies and store them on your computer hard disk to identify that you have used the webpage and make it more convenient for you to use the webpage.
The X Fitness webpage will use two kinds of cookies: “Temporary cookies” will be kept in the cookie file until you end the browsing of the X Fitness webpage. Enter data and related items.
“Persistent Cookies” can help us identify your identity, and allow us to provide you with personalized images and content on the X Fitness webpage, so as to suit your preferences.